To provide quality healthcare services and programs which enhance the lives of the clients that we serve.
At Heart to Heart, we are dedicated to the highest standards of professional practice and patient care as well as providing best practice services to our clients. With compassion and kindness, we strive to provide skilled high-level care while understanding the truly unique needs of each individual placed in our care. We constantly challenge ourselves, increase our competency and seek out new information through education and research. We believe in teamwork, and in working closely with individuals, their families, caregivers and extended support network. We advocate for our patients in every situation, and treat every patient and family member as if they were our own.
We consider ourselves to be a vital part of the community, both as an employer and provider of services. Heart to Heart does not discriminate the provision of services based on race, color, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status or disability.
Heart to Heart has a core set of values, which is the backbone of our company. Our values are what set the tone for the work we do every day and the individualized care we provide. These guiding principles specify the level of service we commit to provide in our relationship with the world. These principles are:
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standards of business conduct and professional practice
- Customer and patient focused care and satisfaction
- Employee skills training to maintain the highest level of care in the industry
- Teamwork both within our company as well as with outside resources
- Consistent communication
- Promotion of new endeavors in an effort to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
At Heart to Heart, we create direction by promoting high quality services and enjoying the work we do.
We focus on our customers – the people we serve – and also focus on our employees, ensuring that both have their needs met. We use technology to help us in our work, but we believe the best way to talk to someone is the old fashioned way – real human contact.
We also manage for the outcome of our work by measuring our successes and always looking for ways to meet the unique needs of all the individuals receiving our services. These are the guiding principles for every segment of the company.
Let’s have a “Heart to Heart” w so you can see what sets us apart.
Heart to Heart offers a wide spectrum of services, designed to meet the needs of individuals in all stages of life. Our goal is to ensure a continuum of care, meeting all of your needs, at all times.
Some of our services include:
- Home Care – medical and personal care services at home and in the community
- In-home Supports – Individualized supports for Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities. NJ Only.
- Group Homes – Residential programs in community settings for Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities. NJ Only.
- Case management – Managed care for individuals with any medical or behavioral healthcare need
- Skilled nursing – Nursing services for medically needy children and adults at home. NJ Only
- Adult daycare – Social Adult Day Program for active adults who will benefit from structured social interactions. NY Only.